Thursday, May 03, 2007

Why?

Why oh why didn't Jesus and the authors of the New Testament speak Elizabethan English????

On a totally unrelated note...I finished my exegesis for NT. It's done. Yay! And I have two more good paper topics for two papers left to write. And a take home NT final, which I hope to start on soon, and a Greek final (not to mention a quiz or two). Things are wrapping up. I would say slowly, but not really. It just feels like it. But everything will get done. And luckily my papers don't require much outside reading...just close readings of the texts. Hopefully the books I ordered (Indian comic books...cool eh?) will come in on Monday or Tuesday. I kind of need them for the paper.

Spring is finally here, which is good. Bad for my allergies. And the sun has been wonderful, although I'm still used to Kentucky Mays, where it's 80 degrees in May and not only 65. Oh well. I'm not complaining, because it could be much colder. Rick and I went for a 21 mile bike ride yesterday evening (took about 2 hours). At one point I got us up to 22 mph. Hopefully that will get even higher. And we had two really good runs on Monday and Tuesday. I'm hoping that means I'm starting to see some results (aka not feeling miserable while running).

We're going to the circus on Sunday. Yay! And we found another drive-in near his house in Worcester. So that makes 3 total, I think. Which is beyond exciting.

And I get to go home in 15 days. :)

No comments: