Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Howdy everyone. I hear from Yale tomorrow, so needless to say my ability to concentrate is significantly less than usual, which makes memorizing Greek vocabulary particularly hard. Sheesh. Just had to get that out there. Other than that...Nathan's been in this week. We went out to dinner last night at Union Oyster House, and then Rick bought us dessert at Quincy Market. It was a really nice evening. Today I think Nathan and I are going to the zoo (mostly because it's warm and sunny and I don't want to waste the nice day) and then tonight the three of us are going to the Celtics game. Should be interesting, to say the least. That's about all here, really. St. Patrick's day is Saturday, but as of now it's supposed to be really really gross. Rick and I were planning on being in Boston, but if it's going to be that gross I don't know if we'll stay here. Who knows. Walking around the city in a rain/snow mix isn't the most fun ever, even if you are drinking copious amounts of Irish beer. We'll see. Anyway, I hope the weather is as nice where you are as it is here! Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow...

No comments: