Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wasting Time

So it's spring break now, and what am I doing? Homework. Well, I should be doing homework, rather. I just though I would tell you all that there's nothing much to report. Awesome. I'm trying to sell my truck, but I've gotten no responses. I'm a little afraid it's not going to sell, in which case I'll just keep it. I was just hoping to switch to something a little smaller and with AWD (in other words, a subaru.) Alas. I made 10 dollars worth of copies today at the library, and will probably do the same tomorrow for this NT project I'm working on. And yeah. That's about it. The weather is nice and not cold or snowy. Rick and I leave for Newport on Friday morning, which is really exciting. And Easter is almost here. Woohoo! Oh apparently Blaine started walking this week. I can't believe it! I'm sure he's HUGE by now.

No comments: