Saturday, November 10, 2007

...

Just thought I would say hello. I'm in the midst of writing my patristics paper. It's not going too badly, and I hope it will continue that way. I would be nice to finish this today and finisht he ethics paper (I'm halfway through that one) tomorrow. Bad news on the exegesis front though, in that I'm going to have to do some research at home as well. But it will really only be a couple of hours a day, and I can do that once people are settling down for the night. I have actual work to do for school this week too, though, including reading a couple of books for classes, so that AND researching a paper probably won't be possible, unfortunately. Luckily the exegesis is only 8-10 pages, though, and I know the method I'm going to use. I just have to figure out what the hell I'm going to say, and hope I don't get home and realize I need certain books. But I've been going over my sources and hopefully I should have everything by Monday (I had to get a couple more books from the library delivered to the Div school, so that should solve that). Other than that...it didn't snow today, like they said it would. But it was friggin' cold last night and it's supposed to be friggin' cold again tonight! (26!!!!). I may have to bust out with the flannel sheets soon, if these keeps up. Last year we didn't even turn the heat on until December, but I guess this year winter may be a little colder. Who knows. Other than that, I should get back to my paper. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving/reading week. A whole week with the fam, no classes, and I can actually get some work done on that paper without having regular school work in the way. Woohoo!

No comments: