Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Swamped

I haven't posted recently as I'm swamped with school. Here's the rundown:
History exam today
Write ethics paper tomorrow
Write patristics paper Saturday
research exegesis next week
write exegesis over Thanksgiving
Research/write history paper week after Thanksgiving
History final and paper due 12/5
After that I only have one 5-7 page ethics paper and two finals left, so that shouldn't be too bad. Write now I'm just trying to crank out writing like a machine. Woowoo.
Other than school, I'm just trying to maintain my sanity. Rick and I went to see Sweeney Todd last weekend in Boston, which was cool. Our 1 year anniversary is the 15th, so we're both taking the 16th off to have some fun. I think we'll probably go somewhere in MA and spend the day looking around. Then it's off to KY for Thanksgiving, which will be nice. I wish I didn't have to work on the paper that week, but oh well. There's nothing I can really do about it. I don't think I can get it researched and written next week, since I'm really only at school for 3.5 days. But I should hopefully get the research done, and then the writing part shouldn't be too bad really. Anywho class starts in about 20 minutes, so I'm going to do some last minute reading. Hope you're not as swamped as I am!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Hilary! I forgot that you were on this blog thingamagig!

Thanks for the comment about panflute... it is TOTALLY unacceptable and I do indeed think that I should wear that on a big sign by the panflute guy in Harvard Sq. Good thinking.

hows Yale? Sounds busy!