Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Procrastinate Now!!!

Procrastination sucks. Papers suck. Ahhh, the joys of finals. I'm working on my religious belief and moral action paper. I have about 6 pages done of 15, and I want to finish it tonight, but it's like pulling teeth I swear. I like the subject, but I would much rather just talk to my tf about it for an hour or so and leave it at that. Sitting here writing it all out is just so...tiresome. especially when I have a more exciting paper waiting in the wings to research and write in 6 days. How many people do you know who have to read Lord of the Rings in two days in order to get a paper done? Not many, but it'll be fine. On a happier note, I got a High Pass on my French exam, which is uber exciting! I was going to be pissed if I didn't pass. But I did so no worries. OK, back to work. For serious this time.

No comments: