Friday, September 29, 2006

Well hello my adoring readers. I realized it has been a few days since I have written, and I could tell that you all were all trying to keep a stiff upper lip about the whole thing, so I'm writing this afternoon. It seems as though fall has officially fallen upon New England, which is good and bad. Good because it's beautiful and not humid as hell all of the time. Bad because it means that allergies will start rearing their ugly head once more. Oh well, you take the good and the bad.

Not much really going on up here. Went to a Sox game on Wednesday and saw the worst pro baseball I've ever seen. We lost to Tampa Bay 11-0. Come on folks. TAMPA BAY. They're not even a real team!! But no matter; it was fun and the energy at Fenway is great. Going again tonight, actually. And then on the way back from the game Wed. I happened to see Mike at Great Scott, so I went in to hang out with him. The highlight of my week, actually.

This weekend is the ministry fair at Trinity, so I'll be sitting at a table with my JC t shirt on and getting folks hyp[ed about AND... too bad I can't make the night time service, because they're having beer afterwards. Sheesh. Umm...what else? Starting on applications, which will be all kinds of fun. I'm applying to Duke, Yale, and Emory. Luckily the basic info is all the same. The only downside is that Emory's is not an online application, so I have to either find a computer with Adobe Acrobat on it or handwrite the application (which I would prefer not to do).

I just found out last night how to hold a video conference on a macbook. So I'm going to call my mom and pass on the info. Now we can talk face to face and (even better) i can see Blaine! Won't be as good as seeing him in person (because nothing would be equal to that) but I'll take what I can get.

Anywho, I'm going to make an attempt at reading this book on the history of Missions in ECUSA. Have a good weekend.

Peace Y'all

No comments: