Monday, December 10, 2007

Papers are DONE.

That's right--I'm done writing papers for the semester. Wahoo! And for all of you naysayers out there who claim I'm always procrastinating, I would like you to note the following statistics:
History Paper: Due 12.12, Turned in 12.5
Ethics Paper: Due 12.21, Turned in 12.10
Colloquium Paper: Due 12.21, Turned in 12.10
That's right, they were all done early. Sweet. Now it's on to studying for finals. On the one hand I'm glad that I have time to study for these finals hard core (we never got that at WKU aside from one half of a day), but on the other hand I'm not looking forward to studying a very few things all day every day for the next week and a half. Oh well. As of 12.20 I am done with the semester.
Just thought I'd keep you updated.

No comments: