Sunday, December 23, 2007

Home for Christmas

Howdy Everyone
Well, I'm home for Christmas. Woohoo! The semester is done and now it's time to relax. My Christmas shopping is done, the tree is up, and tomorrow is Christmas Eve, one of my favorite days of the year. The anticipation is I think what does it...that combined with midnight mass, which is hands down my favorite service of the year. This year I'll be at the Cathedral with my parents, so it should be a good service. I really like their new rector, and it will be interesting to hear his sermon. Other than that, I've been catching up on some sleep. I had to get up at 4 am to get to Providence for my flight on Friday, so I was pretty much dead on my feet by that night. It's been nice sleeping in...now to the reading. I may take a break from the Natural History of Make Believe and move on to some Toni Morrison. We'll see. I'd just like to finish this one, but I'm on a chapter that seems to go on forever. Oh well. We took Blaine to see Santa today, which was great. He's such an awesome kid! Other than that, not too much to report. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments: