Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ridiculousity

This is ridiculous. It is now about 5 am. I went to bed at 11 pm, woke up at 11:53 pm coughing and have been up ever since. It won't stop! And all I want to do is sleep. That's it. Get a good night's sleep, which I haven't had since last Tuesday night. I thought tonight was going to be the night...I was nice and relaxed and fell asleep pretty quickly. Little did I know it would be yet another sleepless night. The doctors have told me just to take Tussin DM, which I've been doing, use my inhaler, which I've been doing, and take some sudafed, which I've been doing. BUT IT'S NOT WORKING. So I'm going to call down there this morning and see if I can get an appointment or if they can tell me anything else that might work. I have to wait for the Tussin to wear off (even though it's not working, it's in the system) before I can do anything else. I'm just tired. Tired and frustrated. This sucks.

No comments: