Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday nights

Sunday nights are interesting times. I always think I'm going to be so productive, and then I'm not. Only kind of productive, really. But that's so associated with homework, I think my Sunday nights will be revolutionized next year when I can relax on Sundays. Woohoo! But knowing me I'll figure out some way to have something to do.

Not much going on here. Well, not much that is new I should say. Lots of things are going on, just nothing out of the ordinary. Homework and papers, basically. And trying to find a job. And getting in shape, which was the real reason for this blog.

This was an up and down week. i don't think I did very good WW wise, which is OK as it's the first non-good week I think I've had. I think I probably gained 1-2 lbs, but in the grand scheme of things that's not too bad. But on the flip side, I ran for an entire hour today without stopping. I NEVER in my life thought that I would be able to do that, but I did! Woohoo! It wasn't too bad of a run either. I hit a wall around 45 minutes but ran through it and by about 50 minutes it was better. Yay for me. I'm hoping to run in some sort of race in the next few months, just because it's an accomplishment I'd like to have under my belt. A 5K would be ideal, because I run one of those almost every day and know I can do it, but a 10K would be even cooler. Maybe I can do one of each!

I should probably make an attempt at outlining this paper now. And then I have to read. And then get to bed at some point so that I can actually get up on time for MP tomorrow. I hope you all have a good Holy Week. It's kind of crazy that it's here, but since this year has been a very long lent-like year, Holy Week doesn't seem too different from any other day to be honest. That probably doesn't make sense to anyone not in my family, but there it is.

Hope you all have a good week!

Cheers
Hilary

No comments: