Friday, April 11, 2008

Droppin' By

Thought I would just drop by. Things are going ok...school mostly. I've reached my school threshold for the semester...AKA I'm ready for classes to be done. Luckily we only have two weeks left, and then exams, and then Europe, then Westies, and then hopefully a summer job. Other than that...I'm just working on papers. Had a paper due today that I finished on Tuesday. 1 down, 3 to go. And 2 finals. Woowoo. Rick and I are headed to NJ for the weekend to visit his family and go to a car show. It's supposed to rain, but hopefully it won't. Other than that...not really too much other than school work. I had a stomach flu virus last weekend. It was awful. And then Rick got it. And then his roommate picked it up, so it's a powerful bug I guess. But luckily it's not long lasting. I got sunburned yesterday from sitting outside reading at 10:30 in the morning. It's ridiculous. I'm such a pasty white kid. I also emailed a couple of potential PhD professors and both emailed me back with positive input, especially the one at my number one choice, so that was super exciting! My job interview went well today, and I have another one (for a different job) on Tuesday, which I also hope will go well. I should know something by the end of April, either way. And hopefully it will be something positive. I leave for Europe in about a month. The trip looks cooler and cooler the closer we get to it. Hopefully it will be as neat as it sounds. Well, that's about all I have for now. Just school school and more school.
Hope you're enjoying spring.

No comments: