Monday, April 14, 2008

Yo yo.

Howdy. Not much going on here at the moment. Just waiting for Rick to call. We were in Jersey this weekend, and he didn't get home until after midnight, and then had to get up and go to work. I didn't really get to sleep until he called to tell me he was home, but I'm sure he still had a little unpacking to do. We went to spring show and go,which is a VW and Audi show in Jersey. It's fun, and there's always an awesome collection of air-cooled cars there (vans and bugs). Rick didn't show this year, for a few reasons, but it allowed us to get out of there sooner (it was windy and cold, so that was nice).

Things here are starting to wind up/wind down, depending on how you look at it. We only have two weeks of class left, but I still have several papers of varying lengths and two exams. Not to mention getting my apartment packed and moved into storage and getting ready for the Europe trip. I'm getting more and more excited about that but I have so much to get through first that I can't think about it too much or else I get distracted. It's hard to find good travel books for the countries we're visiting, but I'm keeping my eyes opened.

Oh and my sister passed the boards and is now an RN! I'm super proud of her--she got married, had a baby, went to school, and worked all at the same time (relatively) and now she's got herself a license and a job and woohoo for her! Now I just have to get a job...eventually...

No comments: