Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back in the USA

I'm back in the US now. The trip was good...the Balkans are absolutely gorgeous, and I learned tons. But I'm glad to be back. I missed Rick terribly, and hated the fact that I missed Blaine's 2nd birthday. Oh well. When else would I get to go to Bosnia and Croatia and Montenegro? Had some stomach issues there that ended up with me in a Croatian hospital getting an IV, but I'm better now so no worries. And I wasn't terrible then, it's just that after 7 days of every thing you eat and drink passing through your system one's intestines start to revolt. But anyway...I'm back, and now packing up the apartment to move into storage on Monday. but first...WESTIES!

So I'll type more sometime next week once I'm in Worcester and more settled down. Just wanted you all to know that I'm back safely.

No comments: