Monday, April 03, 2006

Grrr...

So you would think that living in Cambridge would mean that the bookstores would carry a book that you are looking for. Right? Well, I'm here to tell you folks that it is NOT SO. I'm looking for the Gordon Fee book God's Empowering Presence. Harvard's library only has one copy of the book, and it's checked out until Friday. And I'm not going to be a jerk and request the book, because whoever has it might really need it for something. I just want to read it. So I thought what the hell, I'll buy it. So I went to the Div bookstore. And the Coop. And Harvard booksellers. Did any of them have it? Nope. Not a one. But on a better note, I did buy Volf's Free of Charge, on recommendation from Daniel. I'm excited about reading it. I started The Brothers Karamazov yet again, but I think that one is going to have to wait until the summer to digest fully. I'm hoping to read this one this week and next. Yay books! Now if I could just get focused so I could finish this Shinto midterm...

No comments: