Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tickets

Stupid Red Sox. All I want to do is go to a game with a friend. And are the Sox making it easy? No. First of all, the tickets are expensive...23.00 just for bleacher seats!!! I can get awesome seats for my Reds for just 19.00. Bleacher seats for them are only 9. I understand Fenway is small, but come on. They sell out all of the time. So I could only find one ticket, and I needed two, so I'm hoping this Craigslist situation is going to work out. The guy is selling them for face value and a friend said he would pick them up for me, so if all goes well I will be at Fenway on Tuesday night!!!! But you never know with these Sox fans... Other than the frustrations of trying to see a baseball game around here, you can tell spring has arrived. How? My eyes are watering, my throat hurts, and I'm sneezing. Yeehaw! But the weather is glorious so I'm not complaining. It was 70 today and I busted out with the shorts. Hell yeah. And I managed to fix my own bike. I haven't been able to brake for the past 3 days, so it's been pretty treacherous riding around without brakes. But I bought some new brake shoes and tools today and fixed them all on my own, which is very gratifying. I like fixing things...there's something really nice about the whole thing. Like I feel like I've done something useful (which hasn't been the case for the rest of the night as I'm trying to get through a Virginia Woolf novel that's 400 pages for class...ugh). Anywho, that's about all I know. Maundy Thursday is tomorrow...I'll reflect on that more then. So everyone have a peaceful night, and enjoy listening to the rain (if you're in Beantown).

Peace ya'll

No comments: