Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Notes

School=stressful. Yesterday I was so stressed my entire body hurt. Luckily I'm doing better (so far) today. I'm not worried about getting stuff done...it's just the process of doing it all that stresses me out. But the weather is nice and I'm going to get ice cream with Julia, so it's all good. Hopefully I'll be picking up the truck next week. I think I'm going to name him Clifford (like the big red dog). Seems fitting. Anyway, just thought I'd post to say hey to all three people who actually read this thing. Now I'm off to write a paper on Kurozumikyo. Hot damn.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

stess will be ending soon. or at least for me. One more final and I'm done for the summer. Good luck with everything... sorry your roommates suck... nothing once than a sucky roommate